Tuesday, March 22, 2011

John, pt I

(lucid living from carrie and danielle's site)

I actually wanted to just live in that bubble. Far from any reality, pain or joy that it may cause. I actually didn't mean any harm nor offer you a leverage for the pain (of whatever illusions that I saw), I just wanted to be sure that everyone is happy - I just wanted you to be happy. 

I don't want to be looking at the rear-view mirror, having the need to stop the car and check out for my passengers. I don't think i need passengers though, just my luggages. I hate to admit that I don't actually want to drive this car we're riding on, not because I don't want to be with you but just because I don't want us to crash. I don't want you to die.

I hate accidents, we all hate accidents. For anything that may or may not happen, we all have come to know that the consequences - which ever way it happens, left or right - will never be the same. 

But whatever happens now, happens. Directly or indirectly, i am affected. Having said this, I'll do whatever it takes to steer this car to the place wherever the wheels takes us.

"John, are we going to drive at this pace all day long? It'll take us months to reach Cali...." 
I don't care, I just want you to be safe.

.. Whoever you are, wherever you haul from, drive safe. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment