Saturday, March 5, 2011

TL;DontR

Have been longing to find a cure for the feelings found in those chords, have been longing to set those creatures free to see them fly beautifully across those pretty shades of lights, have been keeping myself half-dead steering the wheel of this ship trying to get back to land. They've lived their dreams, you've lived yours, now can I live mine? Carry me away love, carry me away.

It has been quite a month here, work is as usual. Can't believe the amount of tasks handled over, without actually creating a sincere one. Promised myself to let it flow, create what I actually originally thought of and believe in the energy sourced into it. Keeping it real is hard.

On the other side, it's funny how much things have changed - I have been missing out on a lot of things I used to love/do/listen/think of back then. Growing up, that's how it goes.

Have a good night, see ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment